Archive, May 2013. Switch to list view
- Citizens for a Strong New Hampshire comments on House rejection of legislative oversight in approval process of state union contracts
- New Hampshire Senate Commerce Committee rejects legislation that would have moved the state towards a partnership healthcare exchange under Obamacare
- NH Senate Stands their Ground on 'Stand Your Ground'
- Senate Finance Committee Stands Up for New Hampshire Families by Blocking Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion
- Defeating an Increase in the Gas Tax and Tobacco Tax
- Shea-Porter and Kuster: Wasting Time with a Failed Amendment to Keystone XL Pipeline Legislation
- Calling on Hassan to Get DRA Under Control Regarding BET Tax Issue
- On Obamacare, Shea-Porter and Kuster Should Vote to Repeal
- Shaheen: Explain Your Letter to IRS Calling for Investigation Into 'Political' Groups
- Concord Monitor: N.H. Senate may try to block state from taxing restaurants for tips to employees
- Does Shaheen stand by Clinton praise?
- Carol Shea-Porter: It's About Service, Not Your Pay
- Londonderry State Rep Says Increasing Gas Tax a 'Good Deal' for NH Families
- Citizens for a Strong NH's Statement of Disgust on OFA’s Lack of Respect for the Victims of the Boston Bombing
- Gov. Hassan: 'Unaware' of Other Tax Increases in Budget