Archive, June 2013. Switch to list view
- Statement on the House and Senate's passage of the committee of conference reports for NH state budget
- Does the Mayor of Dover, NH need some help finding Manchester, NH?
- CNN: OFA launches health care ads
- Granite Status: An anti-Shaheen ad getting attention
- Foster's Daily Democrat Editorial: Better not pooh-pooh that ad
- Concord Monitor: Capital Beat
- WMUR: Ad attacks Shaheen on health care
- Senator Shaheen: All Granite Staters, not just your donors, deserve to hear a response
- The Nashua Telegraph: Healthcare legislation spurs continued debate
- Associated Press: Ad targets Shaheen, health care law
- Granite Status: Conservative NH group airs first TV ad of '14 US Senate election, hitting Shaheen for healthcare vote
- WMUR Political Scoop: NH Conservative group launches TV ads against Shaheen
- CNN Political Ticker: In NH, conservatives seek to score political points on health care
- Citizens for a Strong New Hampshire releases first TV spot: "What to Cut"
- Governor Hassan's myths about Medicaid expansion
- Despite casting the deciding vote for it, Senator Shaheen admits parts of Obamacare "aren't working"
- Citizens for a Strong New Hampshire launches StrongNH.com
- Union Leader: Conservative issues group launches web site